The Greater Milwaukee International Car & Truck Show 2021
May 5 @ 10:00 am - May 9 @ 10:00 pm
New Location and New Date
The 2020 Greater Milwaukee Car & Truck Show races into town with more than 500 of the latest cars, crossovers, trucks and more from more than 30 manufacturers. Held at the Wisconsin Center over nine days, multiple show floors will feature the latest vehicles in a fun, non-selling environment. The show will be packed with the latest vehicles as well as specialty vehicles, exotics, family fun and more.
From car buyers to car lovers, everyone is invited to check out all the latest vehicles in a non-selling environment, talk to product specialists, inspect engines and experience the latest automotive technology and connectivity. Several new models will turn heads on the show floor including the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette, 2020 Kia Telluride, 2020 Ford Explorer, 2020 Hyundai Palisade, 2020 Lincoln Aviator and more.
Always popular with showgoers, see extraordinary luxury and premier high-end vehicles from Reina International Auto. Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maserati, Mercedes-Benz and more will be on display in the in the Luxury Zone. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to snap a photo of these dazzling gems! Also, enjoy a unique slice of the car culture with a collection of fully customized and tricked out Lowriders.
The show will also feature some of Milwaukee’s finest restored cars at the Bennett Coachworks Showcase. Bob Bennett and Bennett Coachworks are considered to be the premier and the largest auto restorations and custom car firm in the area and will present a unique display at the show including a collection of restored Datsun’s, including 240z’s.
Wisconsin Clean Cities will host the Electric Zone at the show, featuring the latest in plug-in electric vehicles and charging options. Attendees will have the opportunity to explore the latest models and technologies and learn about the many economic, environmental and respiratory health benefits of electric vehicles as well as how they contribute to our nation’s energy security. The Electric Zone is located on the ground floor outside, room 102.
Bring the whole family to enjoy additional activities at the show, including:
- Subaru Pet Adoption — Subaru of America is proud to partner with local shelters to host a pet adoption event at the auto show. Each show day, local shelters will bring animals looking for forever homes to the auto show. The Humane Animal Welfare Society will be on site with adoptable dogs throughout the show.
- Dahl Auto Museum – don’t miss a collection of rare and classic vehicles including a 1911 model T Roadster, 1957 Fairlane 500 Skyliner Retractable, 1957 T-Bird, 1929 Nash, 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 2006 Ford GT, provided by Dahl Auto Museum.
- Futurliner #10 – Courtesy of the National Auto and Truck Museum, the Futurliner was one of 12 large dual-front wheeled display vehicles that crisscrossed the country in the early 1950’s as part of General Motors promotion called the Paradise of Progress.
- Sip and Savor Craft Brewery Event – on Thursday, February 27, from 6:30 p.m. -9:30 p.m., the Greater Milwaukee International Car & Truck show will be pairing 25-plus Wisconsin craft brewers with local restaurants and placing them throughout the auto show for all to enjoy. (Extra ticket required, see website for details).
- The Tricky Trails Golf Links – featuring an 18-hole indoor mini golf course inside the auto show. Get ready to make a hole-in-one for a chance to win some great prizes. Minimum donation to play is $2 and all proceeds benefit Feeding America of Eastern Wisconsin.
- Mascot Day! – On March 1, from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m., don’t miss the parade of mascots at the show featuring: Bucky Badger, Bernie Brewer, The Milwaukee Brewers Famous Racing Sausages and Roscoe (Milwaukee Admirals Hockey). Leading the parade will be music from the UW Badgers Alumni Band.
- A variety of Vehicle Simulators and Activations will offer thrills, including the Dodge Challenger racing simulator in FCA display, the Hyundai VRX simulator, the Ford driving simulator and a Rollercoaster Virtual Reality Simulator.
- On Saturdays, from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Sundays, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Friday, from 4 p.m. – 8 p.m., kids have the chance to show their driving skills on the Kids Test Track. Various electric powered vehicles will be available for kids to drive on a mini roadway track at the show.
- On Saturdays and Sundays, from 12 p.m. – 3 p.m., those familiar with James Corden’s Car Karaoke can try their hand at replicating the laugh-out-loud stunt. Attendees will have the chance to sing to their hearts desire, courtesy of CBS 58.
- On Saturday, February 29, the American Red Cross will be hosting a Blood Drive at the show. Visit redcrossblood.org and enter sponsor code “auto” to make an appointment. All presenting scheduled donors will receive free same-day admission to the auto show.
The 2020 Greater Milwaukee Car & Truck Show is presented by the Automobile Dealers Association of Mega Milwaukee (ADAMM) and produced by Motor Trend Auto Shows. The auto show will be open to the public Saturday, February 22 through Sunday, March 1, at the Wisconsin Center (400 W. Wisconsin Ave.). Show hours are Saturdays 10am to 10pm, Sundays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Thursday 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., and Friday 12 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Admission is $12 for adults (13 and over), $9 for senior citizens (62 and over, valid Monday-Thursday only), $9 for military (w/any DOD/ID), children (8-12) $6 and children (7 and under) are admitted FREE all show days. On Family Days (February 29 and March 1 children 12 and under are all admitted free. Attendees may purchase e-tickets at www.autoshowmilwaukee.com to save $1 on adult admission and avoid waiting in box office lines.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/GreaterMilwaukeeAutoShow, @milautoshow on Twitter and @milautoshow on Instagram. Hashtag: #MKEAutoShow
415/380-8390, 415/515-1229, firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #